Organizing and Move Management Careers
Now Hiring Professional Organizers, Senior Move Managers®
and Relocation Specialists (Movers)
Sorting | Space Planning | Packing | Moving | Unpacking | Organizing | Picture Hanging | Estate Sales
Are you highly organized and looking for a rewarding job that coincides with your passion and skills?
Have you moved many times and know how to pack and unpack efficiently?
Do you love to edit your belongings to fit your space and the life you are currently living?
We are a NASMM A+ Accredited Moving, Downsizing and Estate Clearing company, in search of new Professional Organizers, Senior Move Managers® and Relocation Specialists to join our team!
Job responsibilities of Professional Organizers and Senior Move Managers®:
- Sorting household goods for organizing, moving and downsizing projects
- Packing and labeling for senior or specialty moves and estate sales
- Establishing estate auction lots for online cataloging and other home clearing activities
- Unpacking client’s household goods with new organized home setup, picture hanging and electronics hookup
- Decluttering and organizing homes and offices, paper, photos, garages, etc.
- If hired as a Relocation Specialist (Mover), additional responsibilities include physically loading and unloading moving trucks, moving trailers and dump trailers, and driving moving truck
- High-school diploma or GED
- Ten+ years of professional working experience
- Experience in packing and moving preferred, but not required as on-the-job training is provided
- Pass background check & drug screening
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional and courteous – excellent client service attitude (friendly, kind, understanding, respectful)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and love for serving the senior demographic
- Ability to read and understand Organized Haven policies and procedures
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to safely lift and carry 30 lbs. without assistance (or 50 if hired as a Relocation Specialist)
- Ability to stand and move about for long periods of time (physically demanding work)
What we offer our employees (no independent contractor opportunities):
- On-site and off-site training
- Competitive pay commensurate with skills, qualifications and professional working experience
- Annual reviews with opportunities for further education and pay increases
- Educational opportunities with the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO), leading to the achievement of organizing specialist certificate(s) in:
- Residential Organizing
- Life Transitions
- Workplace Productivity
- Household Management
- Brain-Based Conditions
- Team Productivity
- Educational opportunities with the National Association of Senior & Specialty Move Managers (NASMM)
- Commission on qualified client and team member referrals
The ideal candidate for this position might have a background in:
- Project Management
- Event Planning
- Real Estate
- Professional Organizing
- Move Management
- Estate Sales
- Interior Design
- Senior Living
- Senior Care
Semi-retired / retired stay-at-home-moms are also urged to apply!
Our Core Values
Everyone deserves to live in a home that is clutter-free and fitting for the life they are currently living. We empower our clients to make thoughtful decisions when downsizing and organizing their possessions and our team does everything with:
HONESTY | INTEGRITY | TRUSTWORTHINESS | COMPASSION | EMPATHY | PROFESSIONALISM | TRANSPARENCY | SIMPLICITY | RELIABILITY | COMMUNICATION
To Love What You Do, Apply Now!
If you are interested in an interview, enter your information below!
Central Florida Downsizing, Estate Sales, Packing, Moving and Organizing