Free Seminars & Webinars
Free Organizing, Downsizing and Moving Seminars
As an added benefit to the communities who refer our services, we provide free educational seminars for their older adults who anticipate a future move.
We also speak at real estate offices, networking events, industry conferences, libraries and other public meeting spaces.
Attendees receive a wealth of information and resources to learn how to plan their move and address their key concerns with downsizing.
SEMinar topics include:
- Rightsizing Your Senior Move
- Avoiding Chaos When Downsizing & Selling Your Home
- Chaos to Order: Downsizing Your Paper Documents
- The Kids Don’t Want It… What Now?
- Downsizing with Dementia
- The Barriers to Letting Go of STUFF
- Getting Organized When You Don’t Know Where to Start
- Packing Tips to Prepare You for Move Day
- Downsize and Move or Age-in-Place?
- Knowing What to Keep, Toss, Donate or Sell
Scheduled Downsizing Seminars
Owning Less and Living Organized
November 28, 2023 – 10 to 11
Redeemer Winter Haven – Moms of Tots Group
RSVP by calling Michelle Thayer at 863.287.1862
Expert Support for Major Life Transitions
January 11, 2024 – 1 to 2
United Way of Central Florida – Florida Ombudsman
RSVP by calling Samantha Kotz at 863.413.6374
The Barriers to Letting Go of Stuff
January 18, 2024 – 1 to 2
First Baptist Church of Lake Alfred
RSVP by calling Vivian Gaff at 863.956.1477
Schedule a Free Downsizing or
Moving Seminar for Your Community:
Contact Nicole Ramer, CPO®, SMM~C®
All attendees will receive The Ultimate Guide to MANAGING A MOVE:
Practical tips from the experts in downsizing and moving!
"*" indicates required fields