Free Community Seminars for Planning a Move
As an added benefit to the communities who refer our services, we provide free educational seminars for their older adults who anticipate a future move.
Attendees receive a wealth of information and resources to learn how to plan their move and address their key concerns with downsizing.
SEMinar topics include:
- Rightsizing Your Senior Move
- Avoiding Chaos When Downsizing & Selling Your Home
- Chaos to Order: Downsizing Your Paper Documents
- The Kids Don’t Want It… What Now?
- Downsizing with Dementia
- The Barriers to Letting Go of STUFF
- Getting Organized When You Don’t Know Where to Start
- Packing Tips to Prepare You for Move Day
- Downsize and Move or Age-in-Place?
- Knowing What to Keep, Toss, Donate or Sell
Upcoming Downsizing Seminars
Topic: Neighbor 2 Neighbor Downsizing/Organizing
November 14, 2022 @ 3pm
Cypress Lakes 55+ Community
Topic: The Barriers to Letting Go of Stuff
November 28, 2022 @ 12pm
The Crickette Club at the Bartow Civic Center
Schedule a Free Downsizing or
Moving Seminar for Your Community:
Contact Nicole Ramer, CPO®, SMM~C®
All attendees will receive The Ultimate Guide to MANAGING A MOVE:
Practical tips from the experts in downsizing and moving!