1 Session: A ‘Simple’ Amount of Help
For that one space in your home that needs a 'simple' amount of help.
- Additional hours with package purchase are discounted to $65/hr from the normal rate of $75/hr
- Sessions must be complete within 60 days of package purchase
- No refunds
Time & Money
- Payment for packages is required upfront at the time of purchase online with debit, credit or PayPal.
- Our session begins upon arrival and ends when leaving your home. There are no additional charges for travel within Polk County. Time for travel will accrue beyond 45 minutes each way and will be due at the end of each session.
- You agree to reimburse us for any agreed-upon supplies we purchase that are required for the completion of your project.
- We will begin wrapping up each session 15 minutes prior to the end of the session(s) to allow time to load supplies and donations, and to finalize any additional payments.
- We may or may not confirm your appointment in advance. Please know that we will be there on schedule and don’t rely on a confirmation from us as a reminder.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please do so within 48 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $75.
- Organizing sessions require your presence for decision-making and project success. Since your focus is key, please make arrangements for childcare or pet care, handling incoming phone calls and redirecting visitors.
- No smoking or drinking is permitted while working.
- We will remove any donations that will fit in our organizer’s vehicle(s) and they will be taken to the donation center of the delivering organizer’s choice. Other drop offs are offered a la carte at an additional charge to be determined based on location and type.
- As members of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals, we adhere to its Code of Ethics, which includes maintaining confidentiality.
- As a Certified Professional Organizer®, owner Nicole Ramer is also bound to the BCPO® Code of Ethics.
- As a full-service moving, downsizing and estate clearing company, you may find us as a one-stop-shop for additional services related to your organizing project. This may include but is not limited to:
- planning and preparing for a move
- designing space plans
- packing, moving and unpacking
- arranging for shipments and storage
- selling unwanted belongings by estate sale, auction and/or consignment
*Other services such as those above are estimated separately and are charged at a higher rate
*Extreme clutter or hoarding situations require a paid on-site assessment and are estimated with a specialty rate and process