5 Hours: Moving Assessment & Space Plan
- The Ultimate Guide to Managing a Move – Practical Tips from the Experts in Downsizing and Moving (that’s us!)
- 8 Tips for an Organized Move & an Organized Haven
- Auction Checklist: What to Sell and How to Sell It
- Do Something Good by Donating Unused Items (local and national donation resources)
- Getting Prepared for Your Move with Organized Haven
- Moving Checklist: What to Do Before You Move
- Packing Tips from the Experts in Downsizing & Moving
- Staging Tips for a Positive Buyer & Seller Experience
- What Documents to Shred and When
- Which Documents to Keep Safe in a Safe Place
- Floor plan assessment – a thorough assessment of both your current home and your new home
- A customized, Organized Haven move plan – with your budget and timeline in mind
- 3D space plan – a full-color scale drawing of your new home with your numbered, furniture pieces in place
*This package DOES NOT include the cost for the move and packing materials. Moving hours and cost for supplies are based on inventory, origin address, and destination address(es).
- Additional hours are available if needed at $75/hr
- Do you have the benefit of time on your side? Save money by purchasing one of our discounted organizing packages first to get organized early!
- Sessions must be complete within 90 days of package purchase
- Refunds of unused hours will be provided in the event of a life/move change – also within 180 days of package purchase
Time & Money
- Payment for packages is required upfront at the time of purchase online with debit, credit or PayPal.
- Our session begins upon arrival and ends when leaving your home. There are no additional charges for travel within Polk County. Time for travel will accrue beyond 45 minutes each way and will be due at the end of each session.
- You agree to reimburse us for any agreed-upon supplies we purchase that are required for the completion of your project.
- We will begin wrapping up each session 15 minutes prior to the end of the session(s) to allow time to load supplies and donations, and to finalize any additional payments.
- We may or may not confirm your appointment in advance. Please know that we will be there on schedule and don’t rely on a confirmation from us as a reminder.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please do so within 48 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $75.
- Organizing sessions require your presence for decision-making and project success. Since your focus is key, please make arrangements for childcare or pet care, handling incoming phone calls and redirecting visitors.
- No smoking or drinking is permitted while working.
Discard & Donate Deliveries
- We will remove any donations that will fit in our move manager’s vehicle(s) and they will be taken to the donation center of the delivering move manager’s choice. Other drop offs are offered a la carte at an additional charge to be determined based on location and type (if not included in the package purchase.) When appropriate, our Relocation Specialist and/or Certified Senior Move Manager® will arrive with our move truck, cargo trailer(s) and/or dump trailer for discard and donate deliveries with an additional fuel charge to be determined by location.
- As members of the National Association of Senior & Specialty Move Managers, we adhere to its Code of Ethics, which includes maintaining confidentiality.
- As a Certified Professional Organizer®, owner Nicole Ramer is also bound to the BCPO® Code of Ethics.
- As a full-service moving, downsizing and estate clearing company, you may find us as a one-stop-shop for additional services related to your organizing project. This may include but is not limited to:
- home organizing
- packing, moving and unpacking
- arranging for shipments and storage
- selling unwanted belongings by estate sale, auction and/or consignment
- creating home inventories for estate planning and/or insurance purposes
- All moving and downsizing services include:
- Unlimited phone and administrative support provided by our Lakeland office
- Complete project management with vendor communication
- Access to our company network of outside resource providers in Central Florida
- Research for downsizing resources and arrangements with outside vendors
*Extreme clutter or hoarding situations require a paid on-site assessment and are estimated with a specialty rate and process