10 Hours: Home or Business Inventory
- Natural state photo documentation – no need to organize your space first
- Documented inventory of all areas inside and outside of home or business
- Digital storytelling album of family heirlooms and artifacts being let go
*This package DOES NOT include any sorting or organizing services.
- Additional hours are available if needed at $75/hr
- Do you have the benefit of time on your side? Save money by purchasing one of our discounted organizing packages first to get organized early!
- Sessions must be complete within 90 days of package purchase
- Refunds of unused hours will be provided in the event of a life/move change – also within 180 days of package purchase
Time & Money
- Payment for packages is required upfront at the time of purchase online with debit, credit or PayPal.
- Our session begins upon arrival and ends when leaving your home. There are no additional charges for travel within Polk County. Time for travel will accrue beyond 45 minutes each way and will be due at the end of each session.
- You agree to reimburse us for any agreed-upon supplies we purchase that are required for the completion of your project.
- We will begin wrapping up each session 15 minutes prior to the end of the session(s) to allow time to load supplies and donations, and to finalize any additional payments.
- We may or may not confirm your appointment in advance. Please know that we will be there on schedule and don’t rely on a confirmation from us as a reminder.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please do so within 48 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $75.
- Organizing sessions require your presence for decision-making and project success. Since your focus is key, please make arrangements for childcare or pet care, handling incoming phone calls and redirecting visitors.
- No smoking or drinking is permitted while working.
- As members of the National Association of Senior & Specialty Move Managers, we adhere to its Code of Ethics, which includes maintaining confidentiality.
- As a Certified Professional Organizer®, owner Nicole Ramer is also bound to the BCPO® Code of Ethics.
- As a full-service organizing, moving and downsizing company, you may find us as a one-stop-shop for additional services related to your organizing project. This may include but is not limited to:
- home organizing
- packing, moving and unpacking
- arranging for shipments and storage
- selling unwanted belongings by estate sale, auction and/or consignment